Love Can Be Scary by OJ Wolfsmasher
|July 17, 2012||Posted by Michael Pape under All Books, All by Pape, Latest Releases, Latest Releases by Pape|
- Love Can Be Scary by OJ Wolfsmasher
- Kindle Edition | Smashwords
- ISBN: 9781476476001
- Word Count: 4,298 (approximate)
- Genre: Romance, Humor & Comedy
- Download Links: [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=92 linktext=EPUB /] | [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=94 linktext=MOBI /] | [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=93 linktext=PDF /]
From the demented mind of OJ Wolfsmasher comes a molotov cocktail of a love story destined to not ever wind up on the same bookshelf as any book from Nicholas Sparks. It will either make you reconsider what you think about everything, or just make you angry. You won't find out until you read it.
Fanjanko meets a beautiful and mysterious woman who turns his life upside down and shakes it like an etch-a-sketch. Is she everything he's ever wanted, or is she just playing a dangerous game?
Unlike some of my work, I have a feeling that this one won't be so well-received. It, like most literature today, started as a "Twilight" fanfic (satire's a type of fanfic, right?). But then I switched the genders of the main characters, switched pirates for vampires, and added a bunch of stuff that has been bouncing around my head for a while. I'm quite pleased with the result, though I'm not sure you will be. I dare you to read this and find out.