SUPERFAN: How You Can Turn Your Favorite Indie Author Or Artist Into a Star – A “New Economy” Advertising Primer for Authors and the People Who Love Them by Anthony Horvath
|January 30, 2014||Posted by Anthony Horvath under All Books, All by Horvath, Latest Releases, Latest Releases by Horvath|
- SUPERFAN: How You Can Turn Your Favorite Indie Author Or Artist Into a Star - A "New Economy" Advertising Primer for Authors and the People Who Love Them by Anthony Horvath
- Kindle Edition | Smashwords
- ISBN: 9781936830602
- Word Count: 10,600
- Genre: Nonfiction, Business and Economics, Advertising, Marketing
- Download Links: Visit this page for links to Amazon and other online retailers to purchase this book both in print and as an ebook.
- Book website: http://bardandbook.com/superfan/
So you've found an author or artist that you think is really great, so great, in fact, you have decided to appoint yourself his or her Biggest Fan. No longer thinking of only your own enjoyment, you want to give back. You want your new favorite artist to succeed, and produce even more works for you and the world to enjoy, but you know that the whole 'starving artist' shtick only goes so far: if they can't support themselves through their work, they are as likely to end up spending their time flipping burgers or selling their soul to corporate society as they are to producing their next masterpiece. But what is the Biggest Fan to do except to give rave reviews and recommendations to friends and family? How does the Biggest Fan put on a cape and become SuperFan? "SuperFan: How You Can Turn Your Favorite Indie Author Or Artist Into a Star" is a 'new economy' advertising primer for authors and the people who love them. Written by author and publisher Anthony Horvath, founder of Bard and Book publishing, authors, musicians, artists and SuperFans themselves will benefit from his unique experiences striving for success in a marketplace turned upside down by print on demand publishing, downloadable music, social networking, and other features of the new digital landscape.